Narrow Lot Bungalow House Plan
About This Plan
- Tapered columns rest on sturdy brick bases supporting the front porch of this attractive Bungalow house plan.
- Only 32' wide, the home is designed to fit nicely on a narrow lot.
- Relax in the front-facing living room or in the large family room at the back of the house.
- The kitchen has an efficient U shape that keeps everything right at your fingertips.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb at the end of the day.
- Two family bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 has a walk-in closet and lots of space for furniture.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,106 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"