Narrow Lot Country Home
About This Plan
- Only 29' wide, this Country home plan is designed for a narrow lot.
- The shed dormer and covered front porch add character.
- The open floor plan makes this home feel spacious, with views extending from the kitchen all the way back to the rear covered porch.
- In the living room, the ceiling slopes up to 12' and the cozy fireplace warms the whole area.
- Tucked away in the rear of the home, the master suite is set off by itself.
- Related Plans: Gain a garage with house plan 52234WM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 103 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss