Narrow Lot Craftsman with 2 Beds
About This Plan
- This 2 bed Craftsman house plan, just 34' wide, was designed for a narrow lot. It presents itself with a 2-car front facing garage and a narrow covered entry porch. The windows in front are for the office, privately located at the front of the home.
- The main portion of the home is open concept. The living room has a volume ceiling and has views all the way to the sliding doors in back that lead to your patio.
- An island in the kitchen has two sinks and the dishwasher and gives you workspace. There is seating for three at the counter.
- The master bedroom is in back and has a walk-in closet and access to the outside.
- The 2-car garage has a narrow storage area plus dedicated space for the mechanicals.
- The roof is a truss design with a 5:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 372 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss