Narrow Lot European Design with Safe Room
About This Plan
- Only 43' wide, this elegant European home plan would fit well on a narrow lot.
- A corner fireplace warms the family room with its 10' high ceiling.
- Note the cozy eating booth in the Kitchen with views from two windows while you dine.
- The quiet study has a wall of windows that look over the patio.
- A very large guest suite with wet bar on the second floor could function as a second floor master if desired.
- Step out onto the balcony to reach the game room with a full bath attached.
- A hidden door covers the entrance to the safe room which could also be used as a play room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"