Narrow Lot Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A clipped roof line on the front gable gives this Northwest house plan a unique look.
- The home comes with comfortable living all one one floor.
- Interesting details include a half wall between two columns that separate the kitchen from the vaulted living area.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the back patio.
- You can also see the patio from the master sitting room that has windows on three sides.
- The vaulted master suite is a real treat and is separated from the family bedrooms located at the front of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick