Narrow Lot Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- CLIENT PHOTOS: See pictures of this home built in Georgia in our Google+ photo album.
- History repeats itself in this beautiful home design. This traditional neighborhood design is perfect for a narrow lot and is packed with amenities.
- A covered porch with a balcony above and grilling porch on the side is wonderful for afternoon relaxation.
- The great room has a corner fireplace and opens to a column enhanced dining room.
- The kitchen is efficiently arranged and adjoins a roomy breakfast room.
- French doors lead you into the master bedroom Suite where privacy awaits. The master bathroom is loaded with a whirlpool tub, glass shower, and double lavatories.
- This split bedroom plan has a full bathroom and two additional bedrooms that both access the balcony.
- A built-in desk is a nice convenience in the common area upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,298 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 4"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 431 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery