Narrow Lot with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This narrow lot Southern home plan is part of our Smart Energy Home Plan series and delivers energy savings up to 50% off of a traditionally designed house plan.
- It is filled with amenities such as tray ceilings and built-in niches for your collectibles plus porches front and back.
- Every bedroom has a walk-in closet including the private master suite set off by itself in the rear of the home
- Pocket doors separate the kitchen from the dining room to hide the kitchen from view.
- More pocket doors allow the den to be closed off for quiet and privacy.
- The great room is enormous and has sliding glass doors to the rear lanai.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the bonus room with house plan 33099ZR.
- See alternate exteriors with house plans 33103ZR and 33104ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss