Narrow Lot Wonder
About This Plan
- This one-level home plan, with two bedrooms, first floor laundry room, formal and informal dining, and great room with wood burning fireplace is a wonderful choice for your narrow lot package.
- The master suite enjoys a view to the rear and side yards, a double bowl vanity, whirlpool tub, walk-in closet and raised center ceiling.
- The kitchen offers amenities such as a pantry and wall oven as well as a bar with seating to make food preparation easy and convenient.
- Ceiling heights of 12'9' in the great room and dining room and 16' in the foyer enhances the luxurious feel.
- Stairs to the lower level allows this home to expand by creating additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,669 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,669 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,669 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 403 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss