Narrow Southern Cottage with Rear Double Garage
About This Plan
- The charming curb appeal of this Southern Cottage plan delivers a symmetrical front elevation with an 8'-deep front porch spanning the width of the home. The narrow footprint makes this home perfect for smaller lots.
- An open-concept design greets you upon entering; the living room flows into the dining area, which seamlessly connects to the kitchen.
- U-shaped cabinetry forms the kitchen that includes an easily accessible closet pantry nearby, and the adjacent side porch is the perfect space to grill.
- Two family bedrooms are located just off the living area with a full bathroom separating them. The master bedroom, towards the rear, is accompanied by a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet.
- The double garage, with rear entry, leads into a combined laundry / mudroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,609 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 4"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 605 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss