Neighborhood Design with Side-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- This beautiful house plan offers traditional neighborhood styling along with great floor plan features.
- The great room features trayed ceilings, built-in cabinets, a cozy gas log fireplace, and excellent views.
- A well-equipped kitchen offers easy access to the formal dining room as well as the casual breakfast area.
- The expansive and well-appointed master suite includes a trayed ceiling, his and hers walk-in closets, an oversized jet tub, separate shower, compartmentalized toilet and dual vanities. Three other bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and share a second bath.
- The bonus room provides a great space for a gameroom or home office and even has space for an optional bath.
- A large 2 car garage with separate storage is also provided.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 51175MM.
- Get a 4 beds with house plan 51156MM (2,393 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 51123MM (2,150 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,255 sq. ft.
- Storage: 62 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 137 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 208 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 2"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- USDA Approved