New American Cottage with Home Office Flex Space
About This Plan
- This 2-bed New American cottage has an attractive facade with two gables, board and batten siding, large windows and a covered front porch.
- Off the foyer, set off behind a pair of French doors, you'll find your home office. This flexible space can be used as a den or media room alternatively.
- The great room ceiling vaults to 13'5" and has a fireplace on the outer wall that can be seen from the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has great counter space and an island - 3' by 5'6" - giving you more work space and counter seating.
- The bedrooms are split giving you as much privacy as a home this size can give. Each has access to its own bathroom and ample closet space.
- Enjoy the fresh air on your covered rear porch. It has 9'4" ceilings and at 8'2" deep can fit a nice outdoor furniture arrangement.
Main Level - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 125 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 62 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 10"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12