New American Craftsman Home Plan with Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- This New American home plan borrows from the Craftsman style to create an exterior rich in character, as well as a functional interior for the modern day family.
- Double doors welcome you inside, where a vaulted ceiling soars above the open great room, dining area, and kitchen. Large windows on the rear wall provide a view onto the covered porch, complete with a fireplace.
- Cabinet doors in the chef's kitchen conceal an oversized pantry, and a multi-use island adds workspace. Down the hall to the 3-car garage, discover a cozy office with a window, a full bath, and the laundry room.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the main level, with access to an open deck, a 4-fixture bath, and dual walk-in closets. A second bedroom on this level resides next to the garage.
- Downstairs, two bedrooms frame a spacious recreation room with a wet bar and access to a patio, while an exercise room finishes off the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,326 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,998 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 494 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 87' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss