New American Craftsman House Plan with 1-Bed Apartment
About This Plan
- This New American, Craftsman house plan features 3 bedrooms included with the primary home, and a single-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, private entrance, and full bathroom.
- When entering from the front porch, you will find a quiet study with optional built-ins behind french doors. The open great room, dining, and kitchen areas are filled with light and warmed by a fireplace anchoring the right wall.
- An angled kitchen island with a snack bar hosts a double-bowl sink, and a nearby pantry is always within reach. Sliding doors off the dining area provides the perfect space for a grill or al fresco dining.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs; the largest is reserved for the homeowner. Finish the 612 sq ft bonus room above the garage for additional living space when needed.
- Enter the apartment or primary home from the 3-car garage; a mudroom with built-in cubbies, powder bath, and laundry room greet you in the primary home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,424 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,226 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 612 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1008 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12