New American Craftsman House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Timber-framed gables lend a stunning Craftsman element to this New American house plan, clad in vertical siding with a stone trim. The angled double garage boasts a second-level bonus room, which could serve as a fourth bedroom, if needed.
- Step inside, and discover clean views through the vaulted lodge room, past the covered porch, and beyond to the surrounding landscape. A home office, or formal dining room, is situated to the left of the entryway, and a warm fireplace anchors the right wall of the living space.
- The adjoining kitchen features a large island, and opens to a sizable breakfast nook.
- The master bedroom is privately located behind the kitchen, and boasts a deluxe en suite with a walk-in closet that has access to the laundry room. Two secondary bedrooms can be found on the opposite side of the home, and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Expand your living space by 2,243 sq ft when you choose to finish the lower level, which includes a generous family room, kitchenette, two bedrooms, and a theater / game room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,269 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,269 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 487 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"