New American Craftsman House Plan with Timber-framed Gables
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone and shakes add texture to the exterior of this New American Craftsman house plan, decorated by timber-framed gables and metal roof accents.
- Windows line the rear wall of the family room with stepped ceilings (16' to 17') bathing the interior in natural lighting, while the seamless flow into the kitchen allows the cook to remain in the conversation. The large island (5'6" by 9') has seating on one side and two sinks plus a dishwasher on the other. A walk-in pantry (6'6" by 5'2") gives you conveniently located storage.
- A boxed bay window can be found in the spacious master suite, along with a 5-fixture ensuite and roomy walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home, you will find a second bedroom suite and a quiet den that grants access to the 12'-deep rear covered deck.
- Finish the lower level for an additional 1,623 sq ft of living space, and enjoy another gathering space with a fireplace and two bedroom suites.
- Three garage bays extend from the front of the home to create a parking courtyard, while just inside, the adjoining mud / laundry rooms provide a dedicated space for shoes, outdoor gear, and personal items.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,627 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,627 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 958 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,623 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 3"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1354 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 9" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12