New American Craftsman with Angled Garage and Optional Finished Basement
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This New American Craftsman home plan makes a statement in any neighborhood, complete with stone accents, an angled 3-car garage, and charming front porch.
- French doors off the foyer lead to a quiet den beneath a coffered ceiling, across from the formal dining room defined by two columns. The neighboring great room boasts two-story ceilings and a trio of windows for rearward views.
- The heart of the home is spacious with a raised eating bar providing a space for a quick bite, and a hidden pantry extends storage space. The adjoining breakfast nook provides access to the rear deck, and a cozy hearth room expands onto a sunken screened porch.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the main level and enjoys a private deck and tray ceiling. A deluxe bathroom with a walk-in closet completes the suite.
- Four family bedrooms are located upstairs, sharing two Jack-and-Jill bathrooms. A second laundry room on this level helps you divide and conquer the chores.
- Gain 2,529 square feet of living space when you finish the lower level and enjoy a wet bar in the family room, sixth bedroom, full bath, and an exercise room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,445 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,118 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,529 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 6"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front