New American Craftsman with Finished Basement
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Immediately capturing your gaze, the barrel-arched entry guides you through the front porch and into this New American Craftsman home plan.
- The desirable open-concept living space takes advantage of the rearward views and extends onto a 10'-deep covered patio.
- Cooking is a delight in this roomy kitchen with its oversized island and walk-in pantry, and the quiet den near the foyer provides the perfect spot for a TV.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the main level, while a second bedroom can be found behind the 3-car garage.
- Downstairs, two sizable bedrooms sit on either side of the family room, complete with a wet bar and cold storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,188 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 429 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss