New American Farmhouse Just Over 3,000 Square Feet
About This Plan
- Board and batten pair with shake siding to decorate the exterior of this New American Farmhouse plan, complete with a front porch to welcome you inside.
- Tall ceilings above the foyer greet you and french doors to the right grant access to a home office.
- The central kitchen, dining area, and great room are open to one another and extend onto a rear patio for outdoor living. The kitchen boasts a prep island and 7'11" by 6'7" pantry.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level master suite that includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the living space, discover a flex room that can serve a variety of purposes.
- Three family bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a playroom to help corral the toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,102 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 971 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 242 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1031 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss