New American Farmhouse Plan with Central Gable and Vaulted Open Concept Layout
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Multiple gables, board-and-batten siding and a central gable above the covered entry are the focal points of this New American farmhouse plan and combine to give it a warm and inviting feeling. A 7' wide and 4'8" deep porch provides cover at the front door.
- The main floor is open concept, light filled and voluminous. The living, dining and kitchen are vaulted (16' high) with a continuous ridge line throughout the entire space. A warming fireplace and large window groupings accent the rooms. A large island in the fully equipped kitchen will surely be a gathering point.
- The master suite is secluded and private. It features a beamed ceiling and boxed bay window. The master bath has a free standing soaking tub and large shower. There are two additional bedrooms and a compartmentalized hall bath.
- The upper level is optional and includes an additional bedroom, bathroom and multi-purpose bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,148 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 704 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12