New American Farmhouse Plan with Massive Upstairs Expansion Potential
About This Plan
- A front porch with exposed rafter tails and a standing seam metal roof spans the front of this New American farmhouse plan. Centered above the door, a broad gable adds visual appeal and lets in light - and creates headroom - in the expandable second floor.
- Step inside and enjoy the front-to-back-views extending from the living room to the kitchen.
- A split bedroom layout separates the master suite on the left from the three bedrooms on the right.
- In back, a vaulted outdoor living space gives you a place to enjoy the views in the shade.
- Laundry and the pantry are nestled by the stairs and the mudroom.
- The second floor gives you great expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,480 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,957 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12