New American Farmhouse Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Six columns with decorative brackets sit atop stone bases support the front porch of this New America farmhouse plan. Board and batten and clapboard siding with a stone base add to the modern farmhouse appeal.
- A foyer with 10' ceiling greets you as you step inside. A study (or bedroom) and the dining flank the entry. Ahead, the family room with fireplace flows into the kitchen.
- A large walk-in pantry is conveniently located to the kitchen and the garage entrance making unloading groceries a breeze. In the kitchen itself. the island has a double sink and gives you both prep space and casual seating.
- The master suite sits alone on the left side of the home. You'll love the large walk-in closet and the five-fixture bath and the easy access to the laundry room.
- Across the home, two beds each have their own bathrooms.
- Expansion space is available above the garage where a bonus room gives you 261 square feet of space to play with.
Side 3-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,459 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 229 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 204 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick