New American House Plan with Main Floor Master and Bonus Over Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This New American house plan has a beautiful exterior with stone and board and batten siding on the main level and shingles in the gables and dormer over the garage. A welcoming front porch adds to the charm.
- The foyer has views straight back to the vaulted family room and the dining room opens to your left. A passage there leads you to the kitchen and open floor plan.
- Your C-shaped kitchen has a corner pantry and easy access to the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The bayed breakfast area has access to the deck in back.
- The master suite is located on the main-level and has a beautiful tray ceiling. The room nearby can be used as a nursery, guest room or home office.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and there is a large bonus room over the garage which can be put to many uses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,865 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 604 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 352 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,865 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick