New American House Plan with Optional 4th Bedroom Upstairs
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This New American house plan has timber-accented gables and board-and-batten shutters that combine to create a friendly and casual curb appeal. This one-level design is equipped with several added extras that make it original and unique.
- Just off the kitchen is a vaulted keeping room that is bright and comfortable with radius windows that allow the natural light to illuminate the room. Built-in cabinetry in the family room gives this area an appealing focal point, as well as ample storage and decorating opportunities.
- The master suite is private from the other bedrooms, and has an enormous closet, divided by a dressing mirror into his-and-hers sections.
- An optional second floor leaves plenty of room to grow.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,548 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 490 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,548 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick