New American House Plan with Two Flex Rooms - 3046 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- This New American house plan has two flex rooms, giving you 3-to-5 bedrooms, 4 baths and 3,046 square feet of heated living space spread across the first floor and the finished lower level. A 2-car garage gives you 685 square feet of parking space and has room for a golf cart.
- The heart of the home is the expansive great room, featuring a cozy fireplace that exudes inviting warmth. The seamless flow of the open floorplan creates a sense of togetherness, offering smooth transitions between each space.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for up to 6 and a walk-in pantry with great storage. The adjacent dining room has sliding door access to the covered rear porch creating the perfect connection between indoor and outdoor living.
- The main level master suite has a vaulted ceiling, a private bath and a walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, an inviting family room with fireplace opens to the rear patio. Two bedrooms plus a flex room complete the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,046 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,266 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss