New American Modern Farmhouse with One Bedroom on the Main Floor and Three Bedroom Upstairs
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, a touch of brick and timbers framing the covered entry combine to give this 4-bedroom, 2-story house plan a New American Modern Farmhouse vibe.
- A barn door on the right of the foyer opens to reveal your very own home office. With built-ins and a closet - along with its location at the front of the home - make this a great place to work from home in.
- Step further into the home and you find your self in an open floor plan. The great room - with fireplace and built-ins to the right - is open tot he kitchen. It has a large 5' by 8' island with sink, dishwasher and trash on one side and seating on the other. A roomy walk-in pantry is steps away, as is the garage, making unloading groceries a breeze. Enjoy meals in the dining room overlooking the back or eat on the 14'-deep back porch.
- The main bedroom is on the main floor and is a private space. The large bathroom has separate vanities, a free standing tub, and a custom shower with a spacious walk-in closet. Upstairs, you'll find three enormous bedrooms with two large baths.
- The garage entry offers lockers for storage and easy access to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,145 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,035 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Storage: 75 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 333 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 62 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 On 12; 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick