New American Ranch House Plan with Master on Main and 2 Beds in the Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan gives you effortless main floor living. Designed for both families and empty-nesters, the space provides ample space for entertaining, work, storage, and guests.
- Large main living space contains the kitchen, dining, and living room. Each space is connected yet divided by architectural elements to make the space feel intimate and private.
- The master suite is quietly tucked away in the rear of the home for privacy. Large windows look out onto the back yard and a walk-in closet and master bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- The rear of the home features a laundry room, powder room, and mudroom connected to the garage with the back patio.
- Downstairs in the walkout basement, you will find a large family room, two guest bedrooms, a bathroom, and a storage room. A patio rounds out this floor and connects it with the backyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,508 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss