Nicely Detailed Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Board and battan siding and decorative wood trim nicely details the outside of this Craftsman house plan.
- Inside, vaulted ceilings extend from the foyer through the big family room and even out to the covered terrace beyond.
- A study off the foyer can easily become bedroom 4 by walling off the foyer side.
- The command center of the home is the large kitchen where the island not only gives you extra storage, it offers terrific views of the whole main living area so you can keep tabs on what's going on.
- The very special master suite boasts a tray ceiling, spacious and luxurious bathroom and a huge walk-in closet complete with an island.
- Best of all the master closet opens right into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- On the other side of the home, bedroom 3 also gets a vaulted ceiling.
- Bonus space lies above the three car garage and can be finished on your own timetable.
- The stick framed roof has a 6:12 main pitch and a 12:12 secondary pitch.
Basement Stair Location
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,971 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,971 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 755 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 5"
- Depth: 93' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick