Nicely Proportioned Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Perfectly balanced, the formal living and dining rooms of this Traditional house plan are equal in size and lie opposite each other.
- The interior columns let the views flow between rooms.
- The main living area of the house is all open concept with the kitchen facing the giant vaulted family room.
- Split bedrooms create an isolated master suite off by itself where you can step out onto the rear porch in minutes.
- Each family bedroom has access to a bathroom.
- Finish the lower level and gain a massive family room with a nearby full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,328 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 179 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss