1 - 2
About This Plan
- Transom windows brighten this Northwest bungalow that has one or two bedrooms.
- The huge great room area is united by a vaulted ceiling that tops the kitchen, dining room, breakfast nook and living room.
- The kitchen island faces most of the living area with the cooktop stove having the best views.
- The home comes with both shaded and uncovered outdoor space plus a front verandah.
- A huge master bedroom suite resides in back away from street noise.
- Use the front-facing den as a second bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,751 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,751 sq. ft.
- Deck: 288 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 303 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,716 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12