Northwest Home Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story home is graced with stone and shingle siding, wooden columns and roof corbels to give it a country French twist.
- Tall ceilings greet you in the entry where the den with French doors lies to your left, and the formal dining room defined by a column lies to your right.
- The spacious great room, complete with fireplace and built-in cabinets, leads you into the main living area of the home where the kitchen and nook space includes a center island with plenty of seating.
- The master suite is to the right of the home where a cathedral ceiling graces the bedroom, and a Jacuzzi tub and large corner shower grace the bathroom.
- Three additional bedrooms, a full bath and an amazing view to the great room below are located on the second floor.
- A three-stall, side-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,189 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,245 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 944 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 923 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss