Northwest Home with Hobby Room and Wine Cellar
About This Plan
- Five sets of double doors open onto the huge front porch of this striking luxury home plan.
- Inside, the huge vaulted great room has a massive fireplace as the focal point that can be seen all the way from the dining room.
- The enormous kitchen island has seating for five people.
- A nearby walk-in pantry and deluxe wine cellar are perfect to aid in entertaining.
- Homeowners will be fully pampered in the vaulted master suite with a romantic fireplace and two walk-in closets.
- Her closet has two windows and a center island for extra storage.
- Built-in display niches and three linen closets line the hall of the upper floor where each bedroom has a charming window seat.
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom and access to the laundry room on this level.
- The vaulted bonus room has a wonderful wet bar and windows on three sides.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,382 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,521 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 117' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1165 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection