Northwest Home with Open Floor Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A transom window over the front door of this Northwest house plan brightens the foyer.
- While the standard ceiling height is 9', vaulted ceilings make the family room and master suite feel larger.
- A handy bench in the foyer gives you a place to take off boots or muddy shoes.
- Step into the huge open family living area where the views extend from the living, eating and cooking areas.
- The master suite faces the front and the two family bedrooms are behind on the right side of the home.
- Corner windows brighten the kitchen and give you a view of the back yard.