Northwest Home with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A transom window over the front door of this Northwest house plan brightens the foyer.
- While the standard ceiling height is 9', vaulted ceilings make the family room and master suite feel larger.
- A handy bench in the foyer gives you a place to take off boots or muddy shoes.
- Step into the huge open family living area where the views extend from the living, eating and cooking areas.
- The master suite faces the front and the two family bedrooms are behind on the right side of the home.
- Corner windows brighten the kitchen and give you a view of the back yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,771 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick