Northwest House Plan for a Sloping Lot
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the side and back, this Northwest house plan gives you a unique five car garage.
- Four bays open to the side and one to the front.
- Inside, the vaulted ceilings are a real treat, starting at the foyer, then into the den and finally back to the enormous great room.
- The dining area is set in a bay with a two-sided fireplace shared with the great room.
- The master bedroom also has a big bay window that creates a lovely reading nook.
- There are two walk-in pantries, both close to the kitchen.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 share a connected bathroom.
- An unfinished lower level doubles your square footage if you want the extra space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,838 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,838 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1369 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms
- Sloping Lot