Northwest House Plan with Craft Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Board and battan siding is accented by stonework and a big shed dormer on this Northwest house plan.
- There are carports front and back that provide shade for the house and cars.
- Enter into the large great room, where a wood stove catches your eye right away.
- The dining area and kitchen get to enjoy its warmth too.
- The master bedroom is downstairs and a second bedroom upstairs shares space with a home office, a craft area with sink and large rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,978 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 11' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss