Northwest House Plan with Craft Room and Rec Room
About This Plan
- This sprawling Northwest house plan comes with a craft room, a conservatory and a four car garage with two RV bays and a shop area.
- Covered porches front, back and side open the house up to the outdoors.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the living room and the dining room and can be seen all the way from the kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite lead to a private covered sitting area with an outdoor fireplace.
- On the other side of the house, a huge rec room has plenty of room for a pool table and there's a quiet den for work at home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,707 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 156' 0"
- Depth: 124' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached, RV Garage
- Area: 1928 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss