Northwest House Plan with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this Northwest house plan has a drive-under garage.
- Next to the garage, a hall leads over to the finished games room that has a bank of three windows.
- A sunken two-story entry foyer on the main level is just three steps away from the huge open living area.
- A built-in media center, fireplace and two-story ceiling combine to give you a wonderful space for your family to gather.
- Additional counter space in the kitchen is gained with the big island and walk-in pantry.
- Double doors off the dining area reveal a quiet work space or Dad's retreat.
- The large master suite is the only bedroom on this level and it has a large walk-in closet and private bathroom with both a tub and shower.
- The two bedrooms on the second floor have views of the foyer and great room below through an open railing hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,805 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 641 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 691 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss