Northwest House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this one story home has a fully finished lower level.
- The big open great room area on the main floor combines the kitchen, sun room and huge great room.
- A wall of glass looks out onto the rear 8' deep covered deck.
- There are two bedrooms on this floor including the large master suite that opens onto the deck.
- Downstairs, two more bedrooms each have their own bathroom.
- The whole family will love the family room with fireplace.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,692 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,412 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,280 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 5"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 663 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot