Northwest House Plan with Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Three large bedrooms, an open floor plan and flex space make this Northwest house plan very livable.
- With its location near the kitchen, the flex space would make a great formal dining room or a study or even an extra bedroom.
- The open layout lets you see from the dining room right into the living room with its big fireplace and media center as focal points.
- Sliding glass doors not only bring in extra light, they get you outside quickly to the covered outdoor living area.
- The master suite is isolated from the other bedrooms for privacy.
- Two sinks and a spa tub in the bathroom are always welcomed and there's a large walk-in master closet too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss