Northwest House Plan with Great Features
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan is packed with great features starting with a big transom window over the front door.
- The home also comes with built-ins, a walk-in pantry, home office and a split bedroom layout.
- The open floor plan is a wonderful feature too and it allows you to see from the kitchen island into the great room with its 11' high ceiling.
- Sliding glass doors in the informal dining area lead out to the back covered porch where you can grill outside even in the rain.
- The master suite offers a large private bathroom with a soaking tub with views from three windows.
- The guest bedroom is all the way across the house and has its own bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,759 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms