Northwest House Plan with Lots of Amenities
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A three car courtyard style garage frames the entrance to this attractive Northwest house plan.
- The L-shaped main living area is all open concept so you can see from the kitchen to the dining room and the big vaulted great room.
- Windows on three sides plus transoms really brighten the dining area so you have light and wonderful views of your backyard.
- The split bedroom configuration separates the three family bedrooms from the big master suite.
- Other amenities include a giant walk-in pantry off the kitchen, a computer nook tucked away near the dining room and lockers in the large mud room.
- Finish the optional second floor to gain a fabulous in-law suite that adds 678 square feet to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,876 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 698 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 91' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1307 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss