Northwest House Plan with Optional Finished Basement
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Neat and tidy, this modest Northwest house plan has the option of a finished lower level to give you more space.
- A big circle-top transom brings extra light into the living room.
- A half wall in the foyer provides separation from the living room without blocking the views.
- This has the effect of making the space feel larger.
- Pocket doors slide across to reveal the kitchen, nook and family room at the back of the house, with a corner fireplace to give a cheery glow.
- In the master suite, sliding glass doors take you out to the large patio.
- A front-facing guest bedroom completes this level.
- Once you finish the lower level, you gain two more bedrooms and an enormous family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,266 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 376 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12