Northwest House Plan with Rustic Touches
About This Plan
- Not your plain, ordinary house plan, this Northwest home has rustic wood shakes, an irregular shape and decorative wood trim that sets it apart from others.
- From the foyer, you have sight lines that go through the formal dining room right out onto the covered outdoor living area.
- The vaulted and beamed living room is anchored by a big fireplace on one side.
- From here you can see the outdoor fireplace with lots of room for chairs.
- There's even a fireplace in the spacious kitchen that has a wall of windows by the sink and a large walk-in pantry.
- A vaulted master bedroom awaits homeowners along with a huge master bathroom.
- Even the utility room is huge, with lots of counter space.
- Two more bedrooms on the second floor lie close to the giant bonus room that is lined with built-ins on three walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,878 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,044 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 730 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 342 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 129' 0"
- Depth: 81' 2"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1345 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"