Northwest House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- 10' high ceilings on the first floor of this Northwest house plan make the rooms feel huge.
- There's a side porte-cochere that attaches to the wrap-around porch.
- Arched entryways lead into the great room and formal dining room, both with the option for false beams on the ceiling.
- The main living area is all open concept so you can spend family time together easily.
- At the back of the home, the master suite benefits from its peaceful location.
- Two more bedrooms lie at the front of the house with the fourth bedroom being on the second floor.
- The huge rec room comes with two storage closets and lots of windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,463 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 738 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick