Northwest Lodge with Two Walk-in Closets in the Master Suite
About This Plan
- On the main floor, an expansive mud hall features lots of storage and organizational cubbies to help keep family gear neat and tidy.
- The butler's pantry is another unique feature to this home with a microwave storage unit, shelving, room for a standing freezer, prep center and access to additional storage under the staircase through the bookcase.
- At the homes core is a grand, vaulted great room decorated with a grid of dropped beams.
- The master suite fills the right corner of the main floor and features two walk-in closets and a private sitting area with beverage bar.
- On the second floor are two additional bedrooms, an exercise room, family room and bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,119 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,281 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 511 sq. ft.
- Storage: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 3"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss