Northwest New American Home Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This Northwest, New American home plan boasts strong contemporary inspirations to create a bold curbside view. The design is 2,509 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 1 half bathrooms and encapsulates main-level living with a privately positioned master suite wing.
- The covered front entry opens into the modest foyer with bedroom 2 on the right. Ahead, the foyer opens into the great room, which holds a cozy gas fireplace and flows smoothly into the kitchen, where a bar island welcomes guests.
- The walk-in pantry is large enough to include two windows, giving you the ability to buy in bulk and store large kitchen utensils.
- The dining area is a fluid transition from the kitchen and overlooks the back property. The dining space leads into the screened porch area for a relaxing nightcap after a satisfying meal.
- The split-bedroom design ensures each bedroom receives a comfortable level of privacy. Gorgeous vaulted ceilings elevate the master bedroom for a luxury design, while a freestanding tub in the ensuite is nestled beneath a warm fireplace.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 70575MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,509 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick