Nostalgic and Convenient
About This Plan
- With its echoes of the country and of the Victorian era, this home satisfies your longing for tradition while providing modern conveniences and luxuries.
- Entering from the wrap-around porch, you see the formal dining room to one side and the living room straight ahead. Ten-foot ceilings are found in most rooms, with 10-foot slopes to 12-foot flat ceilings in the dining room, master bedroom and bedroom two.
- The kitchen-breakfast room combination features a cooktop island, pantry closet and built-in desk.
- Both the living room and the master bedroom overlook the partly covered deck in back with its built-in seating and spa tub. Another spa tub is found in the compartmented master bath, which also includes a separate shower, twin sinks and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms two and three share the other bath, which has its own linen closet.
- Upstairs, the space is occupied by a huge game room, storage space and a delightful reading area placed in a turret.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,964 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 310 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,964 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick