Nostalgic and Convenient
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- With its echoes of the country and of the Victorian era, this home satisfies your longing for tradition while providing modern conveniences and luxuries.
- Entering from the wrap-around porch, you see the formal dining room to one side and the living room straight ahead. Ten-foot ceilings are found in most rooms, with 10-foot slopes to 12-foot flat ceilings in the dining room, master bedroom and bedroom two.
- The kitchen-breakfast room combination features a cooktop island, pantry closet and built-in desk.
- Both the living room and the master bedroom overlook the partly covered deck in back with its built-in seating and spa tub. Another spa tub is found in the compartmented master bath, which also includes a separate shower, twin sinks and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms two and three share the other bath, which has its own linen closet.
- Upstairs, the space is occupied by a huge game room, storage space and a delightful reading area placed in a turret.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,964 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,964 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch