One-Bed 728 Square Foot Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This one bedroom small country house plan is economical to build with its simple foundation and gable roof.
- Only 28' wide, the home will fit nicely on a narrow lot too.
- The home feels larger thanks to its open layout where the living room and kitchen are in full sight of each other.
- Enjoy sitting in the shade on your covered front porch.
- The bedroom has two linear closets and there's a washer/dryer closet in the bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get smaller versions with house plans 68574VR (676 sq. ft.) and 68443VR (561 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick