One-bed Craftsman Guest House Plan with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- A large dormer is centered above the 6'-deep - 14'-deep taking into account the recessed covered entry - on this one-bed Craftsman guest house plan. Use it as an ADU, a down-size home or as an income-generating AirBnb.
- French doors open to the living room with the ceiling vaulted with an 8:12 pitch. Sliding doors on the back wall open to the covered patio and the room is open to the kitchen with a large island.
- The bedroom has a vaulted ceiling (8:12 pitch) and has access to the back patio through sliding doors and a walk-in closet accessible through the bathroom.
- Laundry is located across the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 744 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 744 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 697 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 6"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss