One Bed Rustic Cottage with Large Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Cozy up by the fireplace or enjoy the view from the large screened-in porch in this cottage house plan.
- The front to back dining, kitchen, living area provide plenty of space for entertaining.
- The master ensuite is accessible through French Doors off the living area and has a his-and-her closet and bath.
- A stackable washer dryer is located in the mud room with a full size bath just beyond.
- This Metal House Plan was designed with a Pre-Engineered Metal Building (PEMB) in mind. A PEMB is the most commonly used structure when building a barndominium. A PEMB can be engineered, fabricated and shipped to any location in the world and generally can be installed in a much shorter time than a traditionally framed home. Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings get a project in the dry very quickly and allow for interior build-outs to be convenient, not having to support roof loads.
- This metal house plan is available with 2x6 exterior framing by selecting it the Options menu.
Wall Framing Section
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 595 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 219 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 320 sq. ft.
- Loft: 595 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Metal
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: PEMB & Stick