One-Bed Tiny Country House Plan - 676 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- This one bedroom Tiny house plan is economical to build with its simple foundation and gable roof.
- Only 26' wide, the home will fit nicely on a narrow lot too.
- The home feels larger thanks to its open layout where the living room and kitchen are in full sight of each other.
- Enjoy sitting in the shade on your covered front porch or add a deck out back where you can grill up a meal.
- The bedroom has a long linear closet and there's a stack washer/dryer closet off the bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plan 68443VR. Get a rear porch in addition to a front porch with house plan 680152VR. Get a larger version with house plan 680176VR (865 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick